The “Alola Foundation” is a non government organization, operating in Timor Leste to improve the lives of women and children. The organization seeks to nurture women leaders and advocate for the rights of women, our motto is “Strong Women, Strong Nation” and we have programs in Maternal & Child Health, Advocacy, Education and Economic Development. Alola Foundation is led by a Board of Management and currently moving towards a management team that is entirely Timorese led.
Currently we are looking for Timorese qualified persons to fill the following positions as:
EDUCATION PROGRAM MANAGER, FUNDASAUN ALOLA, to Improve quality of freedom and access to education.
Key Competencies Required:
- Minimal two or tree years of experience in the area of Education Program management in National or international NGO;
- Proficiency in English language, both verbal and written;
- Fluently in Tetum and Indonesia;
- Ability to design proposal, lobbying donor, budgeting and report writing;
- Strong interpersonal communication skill and ability to work and communicate with employees at all level;
- Strong Organizational and management skill to include task and time management;
- Experience in managing and leading a small and large team;
- Good capacity and knowledge on decision making and leadership (collects and structures the available data impacting the project, makes timely decisions based on facts, circumstances, and needs).
How to Apply:
Please submit your applications with curriculum vitae (CV) with two references and other relevant supporting documents (including academic qualifications) before 5pm 10th June 2022 to Human Resource Department, Alola Foundation Office at Avenida Bispo de Medeiros, Mascarenhas-Dili, Timor-Leste (Infront of the Policy Military Office).
Noted: Only Shortlisted will be directly contacted for the interview.
For a copy of the Job descriptions, please Email: (Human Resources Coordinator) firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm 10th June 2022.