The “Alola Foundation” is a non government organization, operating in Timor Leste to improve the lives of women and children. The organization seeks to nurture women leaders and advocate for the rights of women, our motto is “Strong Women, Strong Nation” and we have programs in Maternal & Child Health, Advocacy, Education and Economic Development. Alola Foundation is led by a Board of Management and currently moving towards a management team that is entirely Timorese led. The Finance Coordinator primary role is to maintain accurate of financial control and accountability of all funds handled by the Alola Foundation in accordance with the Alola Foundation accounting procedures.
Responsibilities include banking, monthly reconciliations of bank statements for all finances, handling petty cash, Payroll, Paying bills or invoices, assist in production of all reports to project and programs, entries of receipt into financial system of account. The Bookkeeper will also responsible for filing and maintaining records.
Currently we are looking for qualified persons to fill the following positions as;
FINANCE COORDINATOR OF FUNDASAUN ALOLA, to support and maintain the financial system implementation to ensure that all the programs implementation based on the budget plan in order to achieved the project and programs goals
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Ensure the appropriate finance systems are maintained and that all procedures and control are implemented;
- Manage bank account, including the transfer of funds Fundasaun Alola
- Organize funds from bank to the operational funds for all projects.
- Ensure the cheque payment and bank account transfer to the all factors with timely manner.
- Ensure the appropriate payment for taxa and social security every month.
- Responsible for preparation Fundasaun Alola’s staff salary include Social Security.
- Update entries into MYOB System for: all bank transactions; all approved original; receipts; all expenditure and income.
- Monitor cash flow and ensure that sufficient funds are available to cover Fundasaun Alola core costs and ongoing project activities.
- Prepared cash count for the Fundasaun Alola patty cash fund physically every day.
- Preparing any report for all the donors and for each project every month (end of month) depends for request by program based on the donor requirement.
- Assist Finance Officer in archiving the all funds documents based on the financial system.
- Accurately record all financial transactions in ledger.
- Assist Finance Manager in preparing finance report internally based on the needs
- Assist Finance Manager to prepare management report to Alola’s BOARD
- Assist Program Managers in the preparation budget and account to donors.
- Assist Finance Manager in preparing for financial auditing
- Participate in management team meeting and strategy Plan as required.
- Assist Alola Esperansa in all data processing
- Fully responsible and work as Finance Manager while Finance Manager away.
- Involve in Procurement team.
- Any other duties as directed by the Finance Manager and CEO Fundasaun Alola.
FINANCE COORDINATOR REQUIREMENTS:
- BA degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field.
- 2+ years related work experience.
- Outstanding financial and analytical skills.
- Proficient with cash handling.
- Proficient computer skills especially with MYOB Accounting and MS Office Excel.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- Excellent in communication and coordination skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to meet deadline
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your applications with curriculum vitae with two references and other relevant supporting documents (including academic qualifications) before 12 August 2022 to Human Resource Coordinator, Fundasaun Alola Office at Rua; Bispo de Madeiros, Mascarenhas-Dili, Timor-Leste (Infront of the Policy Military Office).
Noted: Only Shortlisted will be directly contacted for the interview.
For a copy of the Job descriptions, please Email:
(Human Resources Coordinator)
Applications close 5pm 12th August 2022.