The “Alola Foundation” was established in 2001 by Mrs. Kirsty Sword Gusmao, AO the former First Lady of Timor-Leste. Alola is a non government organization, operating in Timor Leste to improve the lives of women and children. The organization seeks to nurture women leaders and advocate for the rights of women, our motto is “Strong Women, Strong Nation” and has programs in Maternal & Child Health, Advocacy, Education and Economic Development. Alola Foundation is led by a Board of Management and currently moving towards a management team that is entirely Timorese led.
Currently we are looking for national qualified person to fill the following position as:
Program: Office Support |Supervisor: CEO | Work Ours : Full day (37.5/ week |
- Assisting staff with completion of documentation such as Procurement Requisitions.
- Co-coordinating Procurement Committee meetings including inviting appropriate staff depending on the agenda.
- Completing and managing any RFQ process including communication, clarification and management of supplier responses, including working with staff subject experts to develop thorough specification and requirements for quotations, PO’s and contracts.
- Running the Procurement Committee meetings to recommend sourcing approach (RFQ, tender etc) and for recommended supplier for Purchase Order and/or contract.
- Assisting in developing criteria against which RFQ and tender responses are assessed. These criteria may include price, quality, supplier reputation, compliance to specification.
- Make sure any supplier quotation comparison is ‘apples to apples’ – if comparing an imported product to a local product, include duty, customs, freight in comparison.
- Any financial analysis support for RFQ analysis.
- Organize for procurement to start (PR’s, RFQ’s tenders to be raised) where contracts are expiring.
- Work with the Financial Manager (Accounts Payable) if required to resolve any supplier queries.
- Maintaining a filing system where all PR’s, RFQ’s, PO’s and Contracts are registered and stored.
- Providing documentation reference numbers for staff .
- Monthly reporting as directed by CEO.
- Any Procurement reporting required by the organization, raising PO’s, co-coordinating and approving receipt of goods and supplier management.
- Have at least two years of work experience in procurement
- Can speak and write report in English
- Degree at University
How to Apply:
Please submit your applications with Curriculum Vitae (CV) with two (2) references and other relevant supporting documents (including academic qualifications) before 25th October 2023 to Human Resource Coordinator, Fundasaun Alola Main-Office at Avenida Bispo de Medeiros, Mascarenhas-Dili, Timor-Leste (Infront of the Policy Military Office).
Noted: Only Shortlisted will be directly contacted for the interview.
For further information regarding this position, please contact us at (+670) 3323855
Applications close 5pm 25th October 2023.
Strong Women Strong Nation |Feto forte Nasaun Forte | Mulheres Forte Nação Fórte